Jackson Industries offers many services to the composites industry via the Jackson Precision Machining and Jackson Composites business units.
Jackson Precision Machining:
– Large scale 3 and 5 axis CNC machining (up to 10 x 4 x 2.5m machine envelope)
– Pattern making and direct-to-mould machining
– Glass and carbon fibre composite trimming and 3D machining
– Materials including wood, plastic, aluminium, composite, foam, polystyrene
– 3D modelling and design services
– Contract glass and carbon fibre part manufacture
– Open and closed moulding, specialising in RTM light
– Composite mould making
– Post cure oven and climate controlled room
See http://jackson.co.nz/frequently-asked-questions/ for a complete list of capabilities.