The NZ Marine and Composites Industry Training Organisation carries out the following statutory functions under the Industry Training Act (1992):
• Set national skill standards for their industries.
• Arrange for the delivery of on and off-job training.
• Arrange for the assessment of trainees.
• Arrange for the monitoring of training quality.
• Provide information and advice to trainees and their employers.
• Provide leadership within the industry on matters relating to skill and training needs.
For more information on training in the Composites Industry please contact:
NZ Marine and Composites Industry Training Organisation
Postal Address: PO Box 90-448, Victoria St West, Auckland 1142
Physical Address: 79 – 85 Westhaven Drive, Westhaven, Auckland
Freephone: 0800 600 242
Phone: +64 09 360 0056
Fax. +64 09 360 0019